Sunday, November 18, 2018

Review: Cold Case Christmas

Cold Case Christmas Cold Case Christmas by Jessica R. Patch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cold Case Christmas by Jessica R. Patch is mouthwatering. This book had my hooked from page one. Nora and Rush have a second chance at their high school romance. I guess you could actually say 3rd or 4th chance. Love covers a multitude of sin.

This book takes us to near death experiences but holds us on by the seat of our pants while Rush and Nora find one another again. I don't know how she does it but Jessica always leaves me holding on by the seat of my pants. Don't grab this book till you are ready to set down and read it in one setting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!