Saturday, November 24, 2018

Review: Driven to Distraction

Driven to Distraction Driven to Distraction by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Driven to Distraction by Lori Foster is the first book in the Road to Love series. I must tell you that I am hooked and can not wait for more! This book had me from the beginning. I needed to find out more about Mary and Brodie. The chemistry was so thick you could see it 10 miles away. I absolutely adored everything about them. Especially the way that Brodie would intentionally pic at her just to get under her skin. This book is going to lead us into an amazing series and I can not wait to read Jack's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!