Saturday, December 8, 2018

Review: The Rancher's Bargain

The Rancher's Bargain The Rancher's Bargain by Joanne Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Rancher's Bargain by Joanne Rock is the 5th installment of the Texas Cattleman's Club: Bachelor Auction. Let me just tell you this one is to die for. I had to know how little Teddy's life was going to be impacted. This poor toddler has been dealt a tremendously rough hand already in life. It's no wonder his little emotions are all over the place.

James and Lydia come together to settle a debt that Lydia's sister owes. Lydia becoming a nanny to pay off this debt is miraculous and leads to so much chemistry. I was astounded to see the lengths Lydia would go for a child that's not hers nor no relation to her till I saw how much she loved this little boy. I absolutely adored this read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!