Sunday, August 4, 2019

Review: Until December

Until December Until December by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Until December by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Hot steamy and melt your mouth watering good. Gareth and December are amazing together just as all of Reynolds couples are. This book had me from the first page. I literally stayed up till 3 am reading it. I had to finish it.

December has seen everyone falling in love all around and secretly she wanted her very own Hott Alpha too. The problem was the one she wanted her sister April had already called dibs on. Her and her sisters had a rule if one of them was interested the rest of them never went there.

Gareth he knew with one look December was going to change the world for him and his 2 boys. What he didn't know was he would do anything in his power to make it happen. A single father his boys must come first but he has to find away to get December out of his head.

These two will have you dying for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!