Friday, August 16, 2019

Review: Shadow

Shadow Shadow by Janie Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Linear Tactical by Janie Crouch is the sixth book in the Linear Tactical. This series can be read as a standalone but you will be missing some serious back story if you choose to not read them in order. I loved Shadow and Lyn they are amazing. Shadow has hid in the shadows long enough. He needs to know what is flowing in the background of his brain but he keeps coming up with dead ends.

Lyn has been born and raised in a family of military and cops. So when she finds herself falling for one it drives her batty. What she doesn't know is that this man is her brother's best friend and they are walking a very thin line.

Lyn has studied languages and discovers that a dead dialect is what seems to be keeping shadow going crazy so just maybe she can decipher it and figure out exactly how to help him.

This read is amazing and I loved every single minute of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!