Friday, March 19, 2021

Scout by Janie Crouch

Scout by Janie Crouch is part of the Linear Tactical series. This book was originally wrote as an Anthology but has now been extended. Let me tell you this extended version gives you all the nitty gritty details you missed out on. I absolutely adore this series and can't seem to get enough of it. I will cry when it ends. Wyatt is a patient man and has been waiting for months to make Nadine his. He knows what he wants and the one thing he doesn't mean to do is lead danger directly to her again! Nadine has a tramatic past and is in love with Wyatt but doesn't think he will ever feel the same way. She runs into him at a place she never would have expected to see him. So fate must have brought them together right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!