Monday, April 6, 2020

Review: Colton's Deadly Disguise

Colton's Deadly DisguiseColton's Deadly Disguise by Geri Krotow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Colton's Deadly Disguise is the seventh book in the Colton's of Mustang Valley series. This book is a standalone novel but can definitely be read in order with the series. Which is what I recommend only because I have to personally read all books in a series.

Bella Colton is reporter and part of a set of triplets. She isn't one of your fancy Colton's she was raised on the wrong side of the tracks or family if you say. Bella is strongly independent and extremely motivated to get her story.

Holden is and FBI agent and good friend to one of Bella's brothers. He is in the middle of a serial killer case and thought he was in the clear of the killer not acting at this particular pageant until Bella walked into the interview room. She just had to have all the traits of the previous murder victims and she was his friends sister to boot.

This book will keep you enthralled throughout the pages. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!