Friday, January 11, 2019

Review: Linear Tactical Boxed Set: Cyclone, Eagle, Shamrock

Linear Tactical Boxed Set: Cyclone, Eagle, Shamrock Linear Tactical Boxed Set: Cyclone, Eagle, Shamrock by Janie Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cyclone is absolutely mouthwatering! I could not put this book down. Pretty sure I read it in a couple hours. I was literally devouring the pages!

Eagle : If you don't have time to be completely engulfed wait till you do. I started this book thinking I was going to read a couple chapters and finish the rest today. Let's just say I made it to bed about 3:30 this morning.. Yep I had to finish it.

Shamrock: Crouch constantly leaves me wanting more and more. This book is an absolute page turner. I knew that I needed to read Shamrock's story when I first met him and let me tell you Janie did not disappoint. Aiden aka Shamrock is Lucky but skilled.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!