Sunday, January 27, 2019

Review: Deal with the Devil

Deal with the Devil Deal with the Devil by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Deal With The Devil by Meghan March is the first book in Forge Trilogy. I enjoyed getting to know India and Jericho. India is a kind soul who would do absolutely anything for someone she loves. She will move Heaven and Earth for her sister. Jericho is a predator. He will take what he wants or who he wants.

Jericho Forge is a man who feels no repercussions for anything that he does. Even buying his wife just so the other man who wants her can't get his hands on her. She will forgive him one day.

India would do anything to save her sister even if that means she has to sell her sole to the devil. She just happen to choose the devil she didn't know!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!