Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review: Hot Christmas Kisses

Hot Christmas Kisses Hot Christmas Kisses by Joss Wood
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Hot Christmas Kisses by Joss Wood is delectable! I thoroughly enjoyed DJ and Matt's story. DJ holds others at an arms length because everyone in her life leaves. Why should Matt be any different. He lives across the world. Matt fears commitment because the only time he ever felt like settling down everything was ripped from his grasp. So why should he lay his heart on the line and let it be runover by someone again. This book is about hidden secrets that must come out in order to move forward. It is fantastic. The sex scenes are fanatical and delicious.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!