Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review: The Pregnant Colton Witness

The Pregnant Colton Witness The Pregnant Colton Witness by Geri Krotow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Pregnant Colton Witness by Geri Krotow is the tenth book in The Colton's of Red Ridge series by Harlequin Romantic Suspense. This book can be read as a standalone. Nash and Patience are a great pair. Patience is the K9 vet for Red Ridge and Nash is a K9 cop.


This book is a page turner that I read in one setting. I absolutely could not put it down. I loved the fact that I also got a little more insight to some of the series key players. Hot chemistry and intense frustration of everything falling apart around them leads Nash and Patience to face a particular circumstance that needs handled.

I can't wait to see what the other authors have in store for us as well.


I received an ARC of this book but this review is solely my own opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!