Sunday, August 5, 2018

Review: In the Lawman's Protection

In the Lawman's Protection In the Lawman's Protection by Janie Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In The Lawman's Protection is the sixth book in the Omega Sector: Under Siege series by Janie Crouch. This series has been extremely intense as we have chased the master mind Damien Fairfof. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed watching his demise. Ren and Natalie were wonderful. The fact that Ren was the one person Damien had no info on made it all the sweeter. This series has kept me constantly wanting more and I hate to see it come to an end. I have read every one of them in one setting and this on is no different. All 6 books can be read as a standalone but you will miss a wonderful back story if you don't start from the beginning.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!