Saturday, July 21, 2018

Review: A Deadly Business

A Deadly Business A Deadly Business by Desiree Holt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Deadly Business by Desiree Holt is the third book in the Vigilance series. This series suspenseful and amazing. I have loved all three and they can all be read as a standalone! The excitement in this book is a page turner. You get the soft feel of a woman who has began to turn her life around and no longer live the life of a CIA agent and then bam out of no where she is forced right back into the life she thought she left behind. Justin and Marissa face danger very well together. I loved the scorching scenes as well as the intense ones. This book is awesome.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!