Friday, July 6, 2018

Review: Armed Response

Armed Response Armed Response by Janie Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Armed Response is the 5th book in the Omega Sector: Under Siege by Janie Crouch. I have absolutely adored this series. The constant pursuit of Damien Freihof has been a thrill! I can't wait till the final book in the series because I know he will be nailed to the wall. In this story you have a second chance romance with Jace and Lillian. The history between the two is almost too complicated to overcome. Janie managed to write this so well that I could see the forgiveness as I was reading it. So this is yet another marvelous read by Janie Crouch!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!