Sunday, September 8, 2019

Review: A Husband She Couldn't Forget

A Husband She Couldn't Forget A Husband She Couldn't Forget by Christine Rimmer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Husband She Couldn't Forget by Christine Rimmer is the 5th book in The Bravo's of Valentine Bay series. This book can be read as a standalone. The Bravo family is huge and once you read about them you are done you fall in love with the entire family and have to continue their stores. This book is a second chance romance between Aly and Connor.

Aly is coming home to help with her family. She has a tragic incident that causes her to loose her memory.

Connor has lived in Valentine Bay his entire life and is extremely loyal to his family. So loyal that staying to work the family business has already caused him to loose the love of his life. Will he be able to win her back since she can't remember how they ended.

Such an absolutely lovely read. I could not put this book down. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my honest opinion and in no reflects how the book was obtained.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!