Friday, July 5, 2019

Review: Black Sheep

Black Sheep Black Sheep by Meghan March
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Black Sheep by Meghan March is the first book in the Dirty Mafia Duet. Holy S**t she did it again!!! Yes that's what I said. March took and gave us the story we have been dying for, Cannon's! This story will blow you out of the water. If you are ready to read the story of Mr. Freeman hold on buy the seat of your pants because he may just risk everything he has left for the woman that knocks him on his a**! Wowza I am so glad I had this book pre-ordered and had a vacation drive home to finish the audio on. Also side note Sebastion York is a hell of a nararator.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!