Saturday, February 23, 2019

Review: Amish Haven

Amish Haven Amish Haven by Dana R. Lynn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Amish Haven by Dana R. Lynn is the third book in the Amish Witness Protection series. This book can be read as a standalone even though it is part of a series. Amish Haven is a book about a married couple who has been separated for years but haven't ever actually finalized a divorce.


Tyler is a high powered attorney who has people after him for witnessing a murder. Even though he hasn't saw Annabelle or their daughter in years they must enter into witness protection with him. This story can be fast paced as well as emotional.

This is a sweet read.
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book in hopes I would review and mention it on my blog. I wasn't not entitled to leave a good review. Just my own thoughts and opinions.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!