Saturday, October 27, 2018

Review: Million Dollar Baby

Million Dollar Baby Million Dollar Baby by Janice Maynard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Million Dollar Baby by Janice Maynard is the third installment of the Texas Cattleman's Club Bachelor Auction series. I love how neither Brooke or Austin where looking for Love yet they found it in this book. This started with an instant attraction that led to a one night stand. Neither of them had time or was in the right state of mind for more. Brooke and Austin fought the attraction they felt for each other right up till neither of them could fight it anymore. They both knew all along something more was under the radar. Just neither wanted to face it. This book was very well wrote and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!