Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Driving Whiskey Wild Audio Book

Driving Whiskey Wild (The Whiskeys, #3)Driving Whiskey Wild by Melissa Foster

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Driving Whiskey Wild is the third book of The Whiskey's by Melissa Foster. I always thoroughly enjoy Melissa's work and this one is no different. It is a sweet romance border lining naughty bedroom. Bullet Whiskey is an intense alpha male who becomes mush around Finlay. Finlay is extremely sweet and wears everyone of her emotions on her face. She welcomes a whole new world when she starts falling for the Whiskey magic.

In this book you see the inner workings of the mind of someone suffering from PTSD and not wanting to let anyone in. You find the will to overcome the loss of a loved one. I adored the couple and can not wait to get my hands on Bone's and Sarah's story!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!