Sunday, November 5, 2017

Review: Protecting Her Secret Son

Protecting Her Secret Son Protecting Her Secret Son by Regan Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Protecting Her Secret Son by Regan Black is the third book in the Escape Club Heroes mini series. Regan draws us in with suspense and action first thing just as she always does.

Shannon thought she had left her past behind her, yet someone has managed to put her son in jeopardy. She has no one to turn to and can not call the cops. How does she get rid of her boss before he gets drug into her past and danger too?

Daniel is a firefighter as well as one of Shannon's bosses. So when he notices something is off with his employ he knows he has to get to the bottom of it. He knows he can protect her but who is going to protect him from the growing passion he feels for her.

Regan pulled me in immediately. I absolutely loved the suspense of trying to find who endangered the toddler. You will not be able to put this book down.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!