Sunday, May 28, 2017

Review: Reunited...and Pregnant

Reunited...and Pregnant Reunited...and Pregnant by Joss Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow... I love a reunion story and this on was so hot the chemistry was jumping off the pages! Cady and Beckett are to die for. As he second book in the Ballantyne Billionaires it was astounding. I can not wait to see what the rest of this series has to offer. Beckett was a lone wolf whom had forced the love of his wife away once because he was certain he didn't deserve to be loved. Cady had always only loved one man. That man tore her heart into shreds and just looking at the man was absolutely unbearable. The fire and banter between the two at trying to fight the past and work into a future was so uncharitable. This book was sexy and hott!! Thank you for such and enjoyable read Joss!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!