Saturday, May 27, 2017

Review: Hot Zone

Hot Zone Hot Zone by Elle James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the 3rd book in the ballistic cowboys series. Hawkeye and Olivia are a match made in heaven. They are absolutely in sync. This book was a page turner. The suspense started on the very first page and continued all the way to the end. I could not put this book down. I loved the way that Miss Liv helped CJ. Olivia is a person that wears her heart on her sleeve.

Olivia had recently lost her father to an accident so she thought, but the more her and Hawkeye investigate the strange things happening on her ranch she starts to think her father's death just may not have been an accident. The danger that is coming to her ranch could be coming from some many different directions it's horrifying. If you want a fast paced book to keep you well entertained then this series is definitely for you!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!